Re: [Y-Mail] Limits on number of recipients of a Yahoo Email

  • Mario Sergio Machado
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2009
      Yeah, some mail services like Yahoo! does not allow you to send to more than a hundred recipients, some in Brazil does not allow you to send to more then fifty.

      Try creating a Mailing List on Yahoo! Groups and use it as a Newsletter.

      Have fun man!

      Mario Sergio Machado.
      "If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein