Re: [Y-Mail] Adding graphics INSIDE an email

  • Juanita
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
      Thanks. I think that is my problem then. When I saved the snags/pics, they are jpeg but do not come up as "html."

      Juanita

      I've found that Yahoo now permits me to copy and paste jpegs into the text of my emails as long as they're HTML.

       to your photostream page

      In fact, they even let me paste them into my signature.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter
      My little orphan kittens: http://www.flickr. com/photos/ robinsiegel/ sets/72157615775 492760/

      From: Juanita <lady_jo_nc@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Adding graphics INSIDE an email
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:17 AM

      I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

      Can someone help me with this, please?

      Juanita

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
          mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
        So it can't be done without a mail client? I don't use one, since I don't want my email downloaded. Is there a workaround? cheers, Cindy

        Obedience is a lifestyle...
        Melanie...Border Collie mix
        Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
        Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

        ---Mario Sergio M. Santos <mariosergio.santos@...> wrote:
        > Juanita you should use a mail client on your computer to get
        > it, like the Mail on the Macintosh, Thunderbird or even the
        > Outlook (both two on windows).
        >
        > Mario Sergio
        >
        > On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Juanita wrote:
        > > I receive emails from people where they have inserted
        > nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them.
        > They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I
        > always have to attach because I haven't been able to
        > figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive
        > emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice
        > graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would
        > like to send some that I have to them.
        > > Can someone help me with this, please?
        > > Juanita
      • Robin Siegel

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
            Okay! Thanks!
            Juanita

            The very best and highest attainment in this life is to remain still and let God act and speak in you.      -- Meister Eckhart

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 8, 2009

              You can upload your images to a photo sharing site like flickr (www.flickr.com - login with your yahoo ID). After uploading set the permission for the image to 'public'

              You should now be able to copy paste or drag and drop the image into your message compose area - need to be in rich text compose mode.