Re: [Y-Mail] Adding graphics INSIDE an email

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
      I've found that Yahoo now permits me to copy and paste jpegs into the text of my emails as long as they're HTML.

       to your photostream page

      In fact, they even let me paste them into my signature.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter
      My little orphan kittens: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/sets/72157615775492760/

      From: Juanita <lady_jo_nc@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Adding graphics INSIDE an email
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:17 AM

      I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

      Can someone help me with this, please?

      Juanita

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
          mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

    • Juanita

        You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that

        I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

        Can someone help me with this, please?

        Juanita

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
            mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

            http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
          So it can't be done without a mail client? I don't use one, since I don't want my email downloaded. Is there a workaround? cheers, Cindy

          Obedience is a lifestyle...
          Melanie...Border Collie mix
          Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
          Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

          ---Mario Sergio M. Santos <mariosergio.santos@...> wrote:
          > Juanita you should use a mail client on your computer to get
          > it, like the Mail on the Macintosh, Thunderbird or even the
          > Outlook (both two on windows).
          >
          > Mario Sergio
          >
          > On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Juanita wrote:
          > > I receive emails from people where they have inserted
          > nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them.
          > They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I
          > always have to attach because I haven't been able to
          > figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive
          > emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice
          > graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would
          > like to send some that I have to them.
          > > Can someone help me with this, please?
          > > Juanita
        • Robin Siegel

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
              Okay! Thanks!
              Juanita

              The very best and highest attainment in this life is to remain still and let God act and speak in you.      -- Meister Eckhart

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 8, 2009

                You can upload your images to a photo sharing site like flickr (www.flickr.com - login with your yahoo ID). After uploading set the permission for the image to 'public'

                You should now be able to copy paste or drag and drop the image into your message compose area - need to be in rich text compose mode.