Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Error Code 1/Rose

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
      A mail client is a program you install on your computer to receive
      email, such as Thunderbird which I highly recommend. www.mozilla.com

    • Ryan Lee
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
        Not a English teacher here, but I think Bill was just correcting his grammar?

        Bill, thanks for sending out the gmail group link.  Interesting reading.
        Sounds like the grass is greener for a lot of people.

        I've been using ymail for over 10 years as well and I am happy with my service.
        I also have a gmail acct that I don't use much and forward the mail to ymail.
        I can see why some would prefer gmail vs. ymail, but really its different strokes for diff folks...
        I've had Mail Plus the last couple years and it is nice not having the huge ads, but I haven't taking advantage of its other features.
        A lot of competitors do offer Plus services for free, so we'll see what happens in the future.

        Had? Something must be really bugging you  :P

        I left out an important word....HAD. ...I've been with Yahoo for 12 years and have...HAD.. .little to no problems

        On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Ever Daniel Barreto R. <ebarreto@nexusit. com.py> wrote:

        Hi everyone!

        I'm getting an Error Code 1 when trying to access my Yahoo Mail, and I don't know what's going on... it has been like this since a few years back and I'm trying to use my address.

        Can someone here help/point me in the right direction?

        My webmail url address is:
        http://e1.f359. mail.yahoo. com/
        so I guess I'm at farm 359

        Thanks,

        Ever Daniel

        --
        rose mccarthy

      • too_much green_tea
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
          My bad ... I read it as changing from "have" to "had"  X_X .
          My apology Bill, I should have read more carefully.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 8, 2009
            I would say that in the last 2 months, about 25% of the time that I attempt to open an email with Yahoo web it either hangs on "loading" or I get an error message. Generally closing web mail solves the problem, but tis getting real annoying.