Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Error Code 1/Rose

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5 6:06 AM
      you think Yahoo stinks....well you ain't seen noth'in yet....I've been with Yahoo for 12 years and have little to no problems....when Google started email I signed up out of curiosity....but I have never found a reason to use it....I did join a Gmail Users Group....here's the link

      I suggest you join and read the daily posts as they come in.....trust me when I say you'll have a whole new appreciation for Yahoo Mail

      Bill

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5 6:34 AM
        I left out an important word....HAD....I've been with Yahoo for 12 years and have...HAD...little to no problems

        --
        rose mccarthy

      • Juanita
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5 6:37 AM
          I, too, have been a Yahoo mail user for 10 years at least. I have never had a problem. I have tired Hotmail and I have a Gmail account. I still use Yahoo. I had an Outlook account but it didn't work right with Vista so I transferred all my emails from that address to Yahoo and they even come through fine. I don't know if this makes a difference but my home page is MyYahoo.com.

          Just my little 2 cents worth.

          Thanks for the input on the graphics. Appreciate it but I don't understand what you mean by "mail client."

          Juanita

          The very best and highest attainment in this life is to remain still and let God act and speak in you.      -- Meister Eckhart

          On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Ever Daniel Barreto R. <ebarreto@nexusit. com.py> wrote:

          Hi everyone!

          I'm getting an Error Code 1 when trying to access my Yahoo Mail, and I don't know what's going on... it has been like this since a few years back and I'm trying to use my address.

          Can someone here help/point me in the right direction?

          My webmail url address is:
          http://e1.f359. mail.yahoo. com
          so I guess I'm at farm 359

          Thanks,

          Ever Daniel

          --
          rose mccarthy

        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5 6:38 AM
            Had? Something must be really bugging you  :P

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5 7:32 AM
              A mail client is a program you install on your computer to receive
              email, such as Thunderbird which I highly recommend. www.mozilla.com

            • Ryan Lee
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5 9:19 AM
                Not a English teacher here, but I think Bill was just correcting his grammar?

                Bill, thanks for sending out the gmail group link.  Interesting reading.
                Sounds like the grass is greener for a lot of people.

                I've been using ymail for over 10 years as well and I am happy with my service.
                I also have a gmail acct that I don't use much and forward the mail to ymail.
                I can see why some would prefer gmail vs. ymail, but really its different strokes for diff folks...
                I've had Mail Plus the last couple years and it is nice not having the huge ads, but I haven't taking advantage of its other features.
                A lot of competitors do offer Plus services for free, so we'll see what happens in the future.

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5 4:35 PM
                  My bad ... I read it as changing from "have" to "had"  X_X .
                  My apology Bill, I should have read more carefully.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 8 10:27 AM
                    I would say that in the last 2 months, about 25% of the time that I attempt to open an email with Yahoo web it either hangs on "loading" or I get an error message. Generally closing web mail solves the problem, but tis getting real annoying.