Re: [Y-Mail] Adding graphics INSIDE an email

  • Mario Sergio M. Santos
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5 5:48 AM
      Juanita you should use a mail client on your computer to get it, like the Mail on the Macintosh, Thunderbird or even the Outlook (both two on windows).

      Mario Sergio

      On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Juanita wrote:

      I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

      Can someone help me with this, please?

      Juanita

    • Samantha
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5 5:58 AM

        You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that

        I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

        Can someone help me with this, please?

        Juanita

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • too_much green_tea
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5 6:14 AM
          There is a third option - pasting rendered HTML into Y-Mail's rich text compose area still works. It just doesn't seem to worth the trouble anymore with so many stationery to choose from these days.

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5 1:02 PM
            I've found that Yahoo now permits me to copy and paste jpegs into the text of my emails as long as they're HTML.

             to your photostream page

            In fact, they even let me paste them into my signature.

            Robin Siegel
            Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
            Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter
            My little orphan kittens: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/sets/72157615775492760/

            You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that

            I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

            Can someone help me with this, please?

            Juanita

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          • Juanita

              You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that

              I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

              Can someone help me with this, please?

              Juanita

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                  mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                  mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                  http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

            • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 5 4:05 PM
                So it can't be done without a mail client? I don't use one, since I don't want my email downloaded. Is there a workaround? cheers, Cindy

                Obedience is a lifestyle...
                Melanie...Border Collie mix
                Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
                Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

                ---Mario Sergio M. Santos <mariosergio.santos@...> wrote:
                > Juanita you should use a mail client on your computer to get
                > it, like the Mail on the Macintosh, Thunderbird or even the
                > Outlook (both two on windows).
                >
                > Mario Sergio
                >
                > On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Juanita wrote:
                > > I receive emails from people where they have inserted
                > nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them.
                > They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I
                > always have to attach because I haven't been able to
                > figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive
                > emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice
                > graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would
                > like to send some that I have to them.
                > > Can someone help me with this, please?
                > > Juanita
              • Robin Siegel

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 5 6:26 PM
                    Okay! Thanks!
                    Juanita

                    The very best and highest attainment in this life is to remain still and let God act and speak in you.      -- Meister Eckhart

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 8 2:44 AM

                      You can upload your images to a photo sharing site like flickr (www.flickr.com - login with your yahoo ID). After uploading set the permission for the image to 'public'

                      You should now be able to copy paste or drag and drop the image into your message compose area - need to be in rich text compose mode.