Adding graphics INSIDE an email

  • Juanita
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
      I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

      Can someone help me with this, please?

      Juanita
    • Mario Sergio M. Santos
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
        Juanita you should use a mail client on your computer to get it, like the Mail on the Macintosh, Thunderbird or even the Outlook (both two on windows).

        Mario Sergio

        On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Juanita wrote:

        I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

        Can someone help me with this, please?

        Juanita

      • Samantha
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009

          You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that

          I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

          Can someone help me with this, please?

          Juanita

              mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
            There is a third option - pasting rendered HTML into Y-Mail's rich text compose area still works. It just doesn't seem to worth the trouble anymore with so many stationery to choose from these days.

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
              I've found that Yahoo now permits me to copy and paste jpegs into the text of my emails as long as they're HTML.

               to your photostream page

              In fact, they even let me paste them into my signature.

              Robin Siegel
              Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
              Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter
              My little orphan kittens: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/sets/72157615775492760/

              You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that

              I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

              Can someone help me with this, please?

              Juanita

                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                  mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                  mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                  http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

            • Juanita

                You need to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or Incredimail to do that

                I receive emails from people where they have inserted nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them. They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I always have to attach because I haven't been able to figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would like to send some that I have to them.

                Can someone help me with this, please?

                Juanita

                    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Y-Mail/ join

                    mailto:Y-Mail-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                    mailto:Y-Mail-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

                    http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
                  So it can't be done without a mail client? I don't use one, since I don't want my email downloaded. Is there a workaround? cheers, Cindy

                  Obedience is a lifestyle...
                  Melanie...Border Collie mix
                  Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
                  Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

                  ---Mario Sergio M. Santos <mariosergio.santos@...> wrote:
                  > Juanita you should use a mail client on your computer to get
                  > it, like the Mail on the Macintosh, Thunderbird or even the
                  > Outlook (both two on windows).
                  >
                  > Mario Sergio
                  >
                  > On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:17 AM, Juanita wrote:
                  > > I receive emails from people where they have inserted
                  > nice graphics into their emails. I always love to see them.
                  > They are so beautiful. I have saved many of them but I
                  > always have to attach because I haven't been able to
                  > figure out how to add them in a Yahoo email. I do receive
                  > emails from people with a Yahoo address that have the nice
                  > graphics in them. Especially with Easter coming, I would
                  > like to send some that I have to them.
                  > > Can someone help me with this, please?
                  > > Juanita
                • Robin Siegel

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 5, 2009
                      Okay! Thanks!
                      Juanita

                      The very best and highest attainment in this life is to remain still and let God act and speak in you.      -- Meister Eckhart

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 8, 2009

                        You can upload your images to a photo sharing site like flickr (www.flickr.com - login with your yahoo ID). After uploading set the permission for the image to 'public'

                        You should now be able to copy paste or drag and drop the image into your message compose area - need to be in rich text compose mode.