Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Error Code 1

  • rosemary mccarthy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
      yahoo mail stinks.  i never can access it.  i switched to gmail.  rose

      On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Ever Daniel Barreto R. <ebarreto@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone!

      I'm getting an Error Code 1 when trying to access my Yahoo Mail, and I don't know what's going on... it has been like this since a few years back and I'm trying to use my address.

      Can someone here help/point me in the right direction?

      My webmail url address is:
      http://e1.f359.mail.yahoo.com
      so I guess I'm at farm 359

      Thanks,