Re: [Y-Mail] Confused??

  • SG
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2009
      Hello, thanks!  I've had these two yahoo addresses for years.  All of a sudden, one of the addresses - my main one.  I can't access it at all.  I receive a message (wrong ID).  It is the same email I've used for YEARS.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2009
        There is no "wrong ID" message.

        There is an "Invalid ID or password" message though.   Look down below the password field and click on the "I can't access my account" link.  That should bring up a help page with the following options.  Click on whichever option seems applicable and see what help Yahoo! can provide you:

        Looks like you need some help?

        Let us help you find a solution.

        What's the problem you are experiencing?

        gs4627 wrote:
        > I have had two yahoo accounts for years. Recently/yesterday, I am not ablt to access my primary account: staceyg99@yahoo. com
        >
        > I can only access my secondary account: gs4627@yahoo. com
        >
        > I am clueless and cannot understand why. I logged a customer care ticket last night, 4/3/09.
        >
        > Please advise??
        >
        > Stacey

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2009
          Try removing your cookies, then see if you can log in.

          SG wrote:
          > Hello, thanks! I've had these two yahoo addresses for years. All of
          > a sudden, one of the addresses - my main one. I can't access it at
          > all. I receive a message (wrong ID). It is the same email I've used
          > for YEARS.

        • SG
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2009
            Thanks.  Tried it. No result.  I have a ticket open and hope that yahoo folks/team members/someone will respond.   Thanks, again - sg

            SG wrote:
            > Hello, thanks! I've had these two yahoo addresses for years. All of
            > a sudden, one of the addresses - my main one. I can't access it at
            > all. I receive a message (wrong ID). It is the same email I've used
            > for YEARS.

          • SG
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2009
              Thanks!  I've clicked on the link you mentioned and I receive a message indicating that I have no account "staceyg99".   That is incorrect, since I've had the account since 1999 and it has worked properly until 3 days ago.  My same ID and Password has been the same since 1999 with no problems.

              I hope I am understanding your direction/response correctly.   It is extremely frustrating.

              Stacey

              gs4627 wrote:
              > I have had two yahoo accounts for years. Recently/yesterday, I am not ablt to access my primary account: staceyg99@yahoo. com
              >
              > I can only access my secondary account: gs4627@yahoo. com
              >
              > I am clueless and cannot understand why. I logged a customer care ticket last night, 4/3/09.
              >
              > Please advise??
              >
              > Stacey

            • Kenneth
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 7, 2009
                I can see that the account must exist because I can see the profile at http://profiles.yahoo.com/staceyg99.

                gs4627 wrote:
                > I have had two yahoo accounts for years. Recently/yesterday, I am not ablt to access my primary account: staceyg99@yahoo. com
                >
                > I can only access my secondary account: gs4627@yahoo. com
                >
                > I am clueless and cannot understand why. I logged a customer care ticket last night, 4/3/09.
                >
                > Please advise??
                >
                > Stacey

              • SG
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 7, 2009
                  Kenneth - thanks so much!  A tech in Dallas, TX helped out and I'm all good, reconnected!