Re: unsending a message

  • Lloyd Haskins
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
      In Gmail you can. It's a Labs feature. Gives you about 5 seconds to
      change your mind.

      Although it usually takes 6 seconds for that sinking feeling to hit me.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Kurt Norris <kurtrnorris@...> wrote:

      > how can I unsend a message

    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
        I'm still saying that "feature" is actually google taking an extra 5 secs scanning the message and/or performing load balancing, but then tell users it's a new awesome value adding world saving innovation  :P