Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Error Code 1

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2009
      First report it to Yahoo!, then clear browser cache and cookies.

      I vaguely remember someone mentioned that the problem may remain as the cached copy if the cache isn't cleared. Not sure if that's the case still but clearing the cache won't hurt.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
        yahoo mail stinks.  i never can access it.  i switched to gmail.  rose

        --
        rose mccarthy
      • Mario Sergio M. Santos