Yahoo Mail Error Code 1

  • Ever Daniel Barreto R.
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      I'm getting an Error Code 1 when trying to access my Yahoo Mail, and I don't know what's going on... it has been like this since a few years back and I'm trying to use my address.

      Can someone here help/point me in the right direction?

      My webmail url address is:
      http://e1.f359.mail.yahoo.com
      so I guess I'm at farm 359

      Thanks,

      Ever Daniel
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2009
        First report it to Yahoo!, then clear browser cache and cookies.

        I vaguely remember someone mentioned that the problem may remain as the cached copy if the cache isn't cleared. Not sure if that's the case still but clearing the cache won't hurt.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
          yahoo mail stinks.  i never can access it.  i switched to gmail.  rose

          --
          rose mccarthy
        • Mario Sergio M. Santos