RE: [Y-Mail] OT: Yahoo! mobile launched!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Agree on timing. Surely they could have waited one day! Anyhow, it looks great though there are still a few problems-news story links don't work and I can't see an option for changing the order of some of the modules. Also, I can't seem to insert any of my RSS feeds from My Yahoo.

      Still overall a real step forward. Yahoo to be starting point of mobile web? Ticks all the boxes in my opinion and it's also very easy on the eye.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        If you are referring to the "Today on Yahoo!" module, my guess is it may be there at the top for good.

        My biggest grief however is with the text layout. When viewed with Opera mini 4.1, there's a bug in the code that caused the 100% width of the default device orientation to be used always, even when the display is already rotated.  Hope the bug will be fixed soon.

        I like the new mobile site so much I may even make it my sidebar in FF, or float it on the desktop ... :-D