changed YAHOO password - NOW yahoo auto-sync not working

  • knight4success
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      I just changed my password for my yahooo email, therafter I updated yahoo auto-sync details including password.

      I got an error.

      I uninstalled and re-installed yahoo auto-sync and added in my login and password - again it doesn't work. "Whoops. Invalid yahoo ID or password.." is the message I get.

      I am able to login into my yahoo email with my login and new password but yahoo auto-sync is not working and is not accepting my NEW PASSWORD

      Any idea what could be wrong ????

      Sammy