Re: [Y-Mail] Is there a way to set a primary email address to a contact?

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009
      It used to be with the distribution lists you could create in Yahoo! Mail Contacts that you'd select a specific email address for your contact while adding the contact to the list.

      Now that Yahoo! Mail contacts is using the new Profile Contacts, you add an entire contact to a category.  Based on a test I just ran, it appears that whatever email address is in the contact's Home Email 1 or Work Email 1 field is the one that gets the emails sent to a category.  So if you wanted to change the email address getting the category's emails, you'd probably have to edit the contact and swap their email addresses around.