Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
      Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

      http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?...&y5beta=yes

      > of URLs

      > beta, or

      > removed]

      > > Communication and networking Discover Articles
      > Parts Instantly
      > Problems

      > Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.

      > removed]

    • LaZer
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
        Mine is too!!!! I thought I was going to be left out because mine said 900 all the time....now it says 318 and I see that beta=yes stuff you all were talking about.

        Chris Price <pricecs@...> wrote:Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

      • Guillaume
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 11, 2005
          I'm following you guys, I'm on 318 as well!