Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Is it possible to send a Yahoo contact to someone else?

  • Christine Peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2009
      Ok thanks alot. I will do exactly that.

      --- On Sat, 3/21/09, jmchaur <jmchaur@...> wrote:

      From: jmchaur <jmchaur@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Is it possible to send a Yahoo contact to someone else?
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 1:29 AM

      You can through the address book, same database as the contact list, but classic interface (if you are using new mail).

      go to address.yahoo. com and click on the contact you would like to send, then click on the 'send contact info' link in the right corner. If I remember correctly, you can add other contacts before you send. I don't remember the format that gets sent, may just be a list.

      you can actually export vcf files. again start at address.yahoo. com, click on options in the upper right corner, click on import/export on the options page. if you don't see the export options, scroll down.