Re: [Y-Mail] Curser jumps a few lines how do I fix when typing

  • Juanita
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2009
      I will be typing and all of a sudden I get a pop-up that asks me to click to confirm I want to join chat. I never even asked to join chat. I get so aggravated. Does this happen to anyone else?
      Juanita

      The very best and highest attainment in this life is to remain still and let God act and speak in you.      -- Meister Eckhart