Re: Office Outlook and Yahoo! Mail Beta

  • herbert.feutl
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
      hello all together,

      since about 2 days I am searching the net, searching on the yahoo calendar beta site but cannot find that damn sync button on the page.

      I tried firefox and IE7 and actually based on my location in Austria I have chosen Yahoo Germany as location (cause there was no Austria available)

      thanks a lot

      herbert