cannot attach file to e-mail since "chat" started yesterday

  • hurricanheidi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      I get a blue flag appear which says "loading" since "chat" appeared , when I click "attach files" & don't get a menu to attach the file .

      I'd ask on "yahoo answers" but It's says I'm too young to join - I'm 49!

      I've tried to submit a "Help" form but it says my duplicate e-mail address does not match ( it does , it is too long to show in the box)- so I can't get help .

      I sent a Feedback form but it didn't like the block capitals & said "this service is no longer available " .There were no swear words , maybe it could read my thoughts !

      I have a service I don't want - "Chat" - which seems to have disabled the service I want very badly - attaching files .
    • Les d
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
        Can you try clearing your browser cache ?

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2009
          Can you try clearing your browser cache and check ?