Re: Blackberry Storm and Yahoo

  • noari1
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2009
      I did pick up a Blackberry Storm and it will sync as you indicated. I am using the Beta Calendar on Yahoo and whenever it gets to syncing with the Calendar it loses connection. Anyone else have a Storm and trying to sync with Yahoo?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, sysadminkc-YMail@... wrote:

      > Using the BlackBerry Desktop Software I can sync my BlackBerry Curve with my Yahoo Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Notepad.  I have heard that the new Yahoo Calendar beta will not sync yet though.
      >
      > --Kendall
      > "There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity." -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    • guillaumeim
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2009
        You currently cannot sync the new calendar and the new notepad to the Blackberry. ast I heard yahoo! is working on a more advanced syncing (caldav) .

        As far i am concerned i'm looking forward to sync everything over the air, after all, google does that. Crossing my fingers.