yahoo mail

  • litbastard1961
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
      im having prob with mail im getting error 5 and sometimes i when i get in to my account i click on the subject and wit comes up try again i cant read my mail and i chatted with tec support they say its fine on there end but its still doing it on my end can anyone help me?
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
        i love the new version but i keep getting a ton of spam and its annoying!
      • Sasafrass452
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2011
          If you have Yahoo Mail Plus, I recommend using Thunderbird. It has MUCH better filters, so you won't see all the spam.

          **Sasafrass452**
          http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

          On 07/25/2011 05:28 PM, Jen wrote:

          i love the new version but i keep getting a ton of spam and its annoying!

        • susan_coats
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6 2:22 PM
            Yesterday I was sending emails to a friend and then this morning the purple bar below the inbox tab was gone. There is no compose tab or send tab or delete tab or any of those. Please help if you can.....I contacted customer service and did everything they said to do but it still is not there. Any advice???????