question on name

  • ask and you will find out
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      ok you see where it says from and it says ask and you will find out? beside the email address how do i change that to my name?
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
        Click on Options in the upper-right corner, then select Mail Options.
        Then select Accounts in the left pane and click on Add or Edit an account in the right pane.
        Then select Yahoo! Mail and click the Edit button.
        Then change the From Name field from "ask and you will find out" to the desired name.