Yahoo Mail - Contact List Updating

  • fernandomeira1977
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      Please,
      When I add some new information of a contact who is already in my contact list (birthday,
      phone number, anything) yahoo update that new information at the same time.
      My doubt is: the "only" way that yahoo update the date of that new information is when I
      personally add something new to my contact or everytime I email my contact ? Or any other
      way? Thank you in advance for your help.
    • Ryan Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        Fernando,
        you can update your contact info through Contacts in YMail, or through your profiles page (profiles.yahoo.com).
        If you use Y! Msgr, you can update it there too.
        The data is shared among Y! products/services so you only have to update it once(in one app like mail).