[Help] Server f302 - Error Code 1

  • mervinloi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Dear Yahoo Mail Team,

      My Yahoo ID 'mervinloi' on server f302 is having error code 1. Please
      look into getting that server fixed or migrate my account to another
      server.

      I can login but cannot access my email and I am desperate for help! I
      have tried emailing Yahoo and even calling the US office (I am based in
      the UK) to no avail.

      My alternate email in the meantime is mervinoiATgooglemail.com

      Thank you!
    • razor edge
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        when i send an email it gets there in green.. when i sent it it was black?
        Not always but say one in 5.
        On the email bar there is abc -  with theT is the color palette.
        If you left click and drag your mouse over some text then go to the color palette
        and choose blue as I did here then it's blue.. but i don't do anything with the color palette?
        what do you think?