Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Search Problem

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      Isn't that link for searching the group's site? Yan is trying to search his mailbox.

      --- On Sun, 3/1/09, razor edge <rayzursedge@...> wrote:
      > How are you going about your search?
      > At the bottom of this email is:
      >
      > Click on it.. there at the home page on the left click
      > on messages and go back as far as you wish? works for me..
      > Hope this helps? Can't hurt..
      >
      > --- On Fri, 2/27/09, Robin Siegel
      > <pennyroyalnorwich@...> wrote:
      > From: Robin Siegel <pennyroyalnorwich@...>
      > Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail Search Problem
      > To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 3:54 PM
      >
      > I'm having the same trouble. I've had limited
      > results for at least
      > several days, but now it seems to have gotten much worse.
      >
      > Robin Siegel
      > Y!M Plus
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "yanp" <yan.perepletchikov@...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this
      > problem. I just
      > > noticed that when I try to search for old emails, the
      > only resust that
      > > appear are ones from 2009. All my old mail is in my
      > mailbox, but for
      > > some reason doesn't come in the search results.
      > >
      > > I'm a Yahoo! Plus subscriber
      > > Version 2.0.0
      > > build 1277.29
      > > 02/18/2009 12:37 PM
      > > cg3.c0.mail.mud.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Yan
    • yanp
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "morac1974" <mjk4984@...> wrote:

        > That happened to me a few months ago. You'll need to email, chat or
        > call up Yahoo. They should be able to fix it fairly quickly.
        >
        > On a side note, I just tried searching and got an XML error and now
        > I'm getting a "Launch28" error whenever I try to go to the mail page.
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "yanp" yan.perepletchikov@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I just
        > > noticed that when I try to search for old emails, the only resust
        that
        > > appear are ones from 2009. All my old mail is in my mailbox, but
        for
        > > some reason doesn't come in the search results.
        > >
        > > I'm a Yahoo! Plus subscriber
        > > Version 2.0.0
        > > build 1277.29
        > > 02/18/2009 12:37 PM
        > > cg3.c0.mail.mud.yahoo.com
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Yan

      • razor edge
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2009
          " His" mail box is right there on the left unless he inadvertenly deleted it otherwise all his emails along with all the rest are there in the yahoo archives fro whatever list he is on.

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com