Re: Mail Problem

  • Gregory L.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
      This is crazy. I've had BIG problems the last two day. Switched from
      beta to classic and back again. Nothing works.
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "tracybrianna" <dolphn0814@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone having problem with their yahoo email? Everytime I go to
      > delte a message, move, rename a folder keeps saying yahoo mail has
      > experienced an error.
      >
      > Help! this is annoying.

    • Ryan Lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
        I have new mail. no problems at all in stated period or before.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
          Mine is all but unusable. My wife is still having all email bounced
          back from my Y! account. Messages are showing up late, some by a few
          hours some after days have passed. I am also being notified of new
          mail that does not display in my inbox until I do a complete page
          refresh in my browser. As a paying customer, I have had enough of
          this. Customer support non existent.

          And Yahoo! wonders why they are becoming irrelevant? Lots of neat new
          features they are working on, too bad the mail product does not work.
          All I can do is take my $ elsewhere.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory L." <mrmeanor76@...> wrote:

          > This is crazy. I've had BIG problems the last two day. Switched from
          > beta to classic and back again. Nothing works.
          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "tracybrianna" <dolphn0814@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is anyone having problem with their yahoo email? Everytime I go to
          > > delte a message, move, rename a folder keeps saying yahoo mail has
          > > experienced an error.
          > >
          > > Help! this is annoying.

        • razor edge
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009