Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Importing Contact

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
      While logged into your Yahoo! account, go to the following webpage:

      http://address.yahoo.com/

      From there click on Import/Export near the upper-right of the page.

      Next, in the Imports section of the page, select the program from which you want to import your contacts.  A couple of them are in .csv file format.  Browse to locate the file and then click on Import Now.

      Hope this helps.