Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Webmail Filters

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 18, 2009
      I guess it depends.... Some spam messages are very hard to filter out of
      your inbox, 'cause spammers can be very tricky! They'll try any & all
      means to get their message to you, & they don't care who gets it....
      That's why I use Thunderbird, it has the best filters of any email
      client, so ALL the spam goes to the trash where it belongs :) Using just
      webmail makes it harder because most email providers have inadequate
      filters.