Calendar - Error 9999

  • Kenton Ayers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      I know this isn't a calendar forum, but wondering if anyone else has run into a similar problem. I recently tried to sync my calendar (I'm on the Beta) with a Blackberry using the Blackberry desktop software. Since trying to sync I cannot open or access my calendar and the calendar strip no longer loads properly. I get an error 9999 when I try to open the calendar. Anyone else had this problem? I've contacted Yahoo, but they've done nothing about it.