Re: [Y-Mail] email issues....

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2009
      The best you can do is contact Yahoo Support http://help.yahoo.com

    • ziomeks@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2009
        Do you have a way to actually get to someone through that web
        address? I have gone to that site but there appears to me as no way
        to actually send in my questions/concerns. What am I missing here?

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass <cheesequeen452@...> wrote:

        > The best you can do is contact Yahoo Support http://help.yahoo.com
        >

        > ziomeks@... wrote:
        > > I'm a newbie here hoping for some good input. As an educator,
        bringing
        > > up some 30 students a month onto yahoo, it been hell lately.
        Delays
        > > everywhere and seemingly inconsistent performance of hte sign-up
        > > sheet. Is there a someone here or a source that I can call to
        get htis
        > > sorted out? If I can not resolve this, it's time to move to
        another
        > > host I guess.

      • guillaumeim
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2009
          hey

          i just emailed you an email address for Yahoo customer support.
        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 13, 2009
            Try this....
            http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/forms_index.html