Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Y! Mail Beta soon??? Check my Inbox URL

  • ~her_suziness~
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 9, 2005
      Mine just changed to f318 today...and my photomail is active at the same time...WooHoo!!!!

      lakeflurries <flurrylake@...> wrote:Still 308 here. Has anything else changed?
      --- jbeaul wrote: FWIW: My email is now assigned to
      us.f318.mail.yahoo.com. It was
      just recently at f308.

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Chris Price

      wrote:
      > Well that, and the 'y5beta=yes' appearance in our
      URLs

      > We have no idea if there is any significance to
      the servername (or
      for the URL for that matter) - it may simply be that
      those mailboxes
      have had the new search features deployed to them.

      > But, here's hoping - lol.
      >
      > Chris.
      >
      > jbeaul wrote:
      > We are only guessing. It's just our wishful
      thinking that's got
      us
      > thinking this way. Nothing official or even
      indicated.

      wrote:
      > > My URL is http://us.f900.mail.yahoo.com/
      > > Does that mean I'm not going to get to be a beta
      tester for the
      > new
      > > Y! Mail?
      > >
      > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "S. E. Flemming"

      > > wrote:
      > > > I goofed! I'm in the beta too, yipee! Same
      server you have,

      http://www.picturetrail.com/knittin_granny

      > > > "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy
      thoughts shall be
      > > established." --
      > > > Proverbs 16:3

      Beta in

      http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?...&y5beta=yes

      > > > (I edited in the '...' :-) )
      > > >
      > > > Now I'm looking, I see this y5beta in a bunch
      of URLs
      > > > - this compose included.
      > > >
      > > > Is this a reference to the fabled Y! Mail
      beta, or
      > > > just the recent changes to the Search?
      > > >
      > > > Chris.

      removed]

      > Communication and networking Discover Articles
      Parts Instantly
      Problems

      Yahoo! Terms of
      Service.

      removed]

      one god...many faiths...one world to share

      Communication and networking Discover Articles Parts Instantly Problems

    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
        Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

      • LaZer
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 10, 2005
          Mine is too!!!! I thought I was going to be left out because mine said 900 all the time....now it says 318 and I see that beta=yes stuff you all were talking about.

          Chris Price <pricecs@...> wrote:Mine changed this morning - I'm on f318 now as well.

        • Guillaume
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 11, 2005
            I'm following you guys, I'm on 318 as well!