Yahoo auto-sync PROBLEMS

  • Sammy Jnr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      I don't know why but my yahoo auto-sync seems not to be working recently?

      anyone else have a similar problem?

      I also went to download it again and couldn't find it ? Has there been a recent update ?

      Sammy
    • Wolfgang Exler
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        At 05.02.2009 02:11, you wrote:

        >I don't know why but my yahoo auto-sync seems not to be working recently?

        I checked mine, it works

        >anyone else have a similar problem?
        >
        >I also went to download it again and couldn't find it ? Has there
        >been a recent update ?

        Yes, but this is a few weeks ago

        You can either find it under http://downloads.yahoo.com or in
        Calendar whre you find a link to Sync