Re: [Y-Mail] Wrapped Text

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
      I see both, but it's not only Yahoo or Yahoogroups mail; it's pretty much any incoming mail. Also, many times when I reply to a message, the original message is really wrapped messily. I really dislike that!

      --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Sasafrass <cheesequeen452@...> wrote:
      > Do my messages look "normal" when you get them, or
      > are they wrapped in a wierd way? When I get them, sometimes
      > they're normal & sometimes they're wrapped :P
      > This is driving me nuts!
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
        I've tried everything on my end to fix it.... I set Thunderbird to plain
        text, removed my signature, & even reply without quotes. I don't think
        that was enough, so you're probably right that it's not entirely on my end.