Re: [Y-Mail] Wrapped Text

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
      Good to know, cheers!

      From: Sasafrass <cheesequeen452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 2 February, 2009 21:55:37
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Wrapped Text

      Nope, I'm not leaving Yahoo.... Yet. Only if M$ takes over Yahoo.... I had to switch over to Gmail for other reasons, that I couldn't avoid.

    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
        I see both, but it's not only Yahoo or Yahoogroups mail; it's pretty much any incoming mail. Also, many times when I reply to a message, the original message is really wrapped messily. I really dislike that!

        --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Sasafrass <cheesequeen452@...> wrote:
        > Do my messages look "normal" when you get them, or
        > are they wrapped in a wierd way? When I get them, sometimes
        > they're normal & sometimes they're wrapped :P
        > This is driving me nuts!
      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
          I've tried everything on my end to fix it.... I set Thunderbird to plain
          text, removed my signature, & even reply without quotes. I don't think
          that was enough, so you're probably right that it's not entirely on my end.