Re: [Y-Mail] Wrapped Text

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
      All your recent messages have wrapped properly in my inbox. For the most part, the emails that seem to have wrapping problems in my groups either have a long link included that stretches the width of the text block, or have copy/paste content, or include forwarded text with formatting issues. Otherwise, for the most part the ads don't cover the text. There are exceptions, but yours were fine.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
        Nope, I'm not leaving Yahoo.... Yet. Only if M$ takes over Yahoo.... I had to switch over to Gmail for other reasons, that I couldn't avoid.

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
          Good to know, cheers!

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
            I see both, but it's not only Yahoo or Yahoogroups mail; it's pretty much any incoming mail. Also, many times when I reply to a message, the original message is really wrapped messily. I really dislike that!

            --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Sasafrass <cheesequeen452@...> wrote:
            > Do my messages look "normal" when you get them, or
            > are they wrapped in a wierd way? When I get them, sometimes
            > they're normal & sometimes they're wrapped :P
            > This is driving me nuts!
          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
              I've tried everything on my end to fix it.... I set Thunderbird to plain
              text, removed my signature, & even reply without quotes. I don't think
              that was enough, so you're probably right that it's not entirely on my end.