Re: [Y-Mail] Wrapped Text

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
      it's always looked fine here.
      Are deserting Yahoo Mail? I thought that was only in the event of Microsoft buying Yahoo...

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
        All your recent messages have wrapped properly in my inbox. For the most part, the emails that seem to have wrapping problems in my groups either have a long link included that stretches the width of the text block, or have copy/paste content, or include forwarded text with formatting issues. Otherwise, for the most part the ads don't cover the text. There are exceptions, but yours were fine.

        Robin Siegel
        Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
          That's good to know.... I hope it stays that way! I guess only time will tell....

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
            Relax, I was just testing things out.... If the problem still occurs, I'll ask at the Gmail group that I'm a member of. Don't worry, I never spam.... Especially groups that I own :P

          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
              Nope, I'm not leaving Yahoo.... Yet. Only if M$ takes over Yahoo.... I had to switch over to Gmail for other reasons, that I couldn't avoid.

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
                Good to know, cheers!

                Nope, I'm not leaving Yahoo.... Yet. Only if M$ takes over Yahoo.... I had to switch over to Gmail for other reasons, that I couldn't avoid.

              • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                  I see both, but it's not only Yahoo or Yahoogroups mail; it's pretty much any incoming mail. Also, many times when I reply to a message, the original message is really wrapped messily. I really dislike that!

                  --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Sasafrass <cheesequeen452@...> wrote:
                  > Do my messages look "normal" when you get them, or
                  > are they wrapped in a wierd way? When I get them, sometimes
                  > they're normal & sometimes they're wrapped :P
                  > This is driving me nuts!
                • Sasafrass
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                    I've tried everything on my end to fix it.... I set Thunderbird to plain
                    text, removed my signature, & even reply without quotes. I don't think
                    that was enough, so you're probably right that it's not entirely on my end.