Calendar

  • Kenton Ayers
    Message 1 of 60 , Feb 2, 2009

      I know this isn't a calendar forum, but wondering if anyone else has run into a similar problem. I recently tried to sync my calendar (I'm on the Beta) wiht a Blackberry using the Blackberry desktop software. Since trying to sync I cannot open or access my calendar and the calendar strip no longer loads properly. I get an error 9999 when I try to open the calendar. Anyone else had this problem? I've contacted Yahoo, but they've done nothing about it.
    • yanp
      Message 60 of 60 , Dec 12, 2012
        I just got the new interface... and based on what I read here and what my friends with Yahoo Mail told me, I'm missing the Calendar tab and I'm missing the calendar option if I click on the gear in the upper right corner.

        Can anyone here help?

        Can anyone email me the link for Chat Support?