Re: [Y-Mail] Wrapped Text

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
      Just testing with new settings.... If you don't mind, let me know how it looks on your end. I hope this works out.... I hate when my messages don't look the way I send them!

    • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
        Yours always look "normal", including this one attached

        Regards,
        Rafael E.

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
          I see you're using Gmail and are having problems with wrapping.  Isn't this a Yahoo! Mail group?  You might want to ask your questions at a Gmail user group.  You could join one at Gmail-Users@....

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
            it's always looked fine here.
            Are deserting Yahoo Mail? I thought that was only in the event of Microsoft buying Yahoo...

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
              All your recent messages have wrapped properly in my inbox. For the most part, the emails that seem to have wrapping problems in my groups either have a long link included that stretches the width of the text block, or have copy/paste content, or include forwarded text with formatting issues. Otherwise, for the most part the ads don't cover the text. There are exceptions, but yours were fine.

              Robin Siegel
              Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
                That's good to know.... I hope it stays that way! I guess only time will tell....

              • Sasafrass
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
                  Relax, I was just testing things out.... If the problem still occurs, I'll ask at the Gmail group that I'm a member of. Don't worry, I never spam.... Especially groups that I own :P

                • Sasafrass
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
                    Nope, I'm not leaving Yahoo.... Yet. Only if M$ takes over Yahoo.... I had to switch over to Gmail for other reasons, that I couldn't avoid.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
                      Good to know, cheers!

                      Nope, I'm not leaving Yahoo.... Yet. Only if M$ takes over Yahoo.... I had to switch over to Gmail for other reasons, that I couldn't avoid.

                    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                        I see both, but it's not only Yahoo or Yahoogroups mail; it's pretty much any incoming mail. Also, many times when I reply to a message, the original message is really wrapped messily. I really dislike that!

                        --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Sasafrass <cheesequeen452@...> wrote:
                        > Do my messages look "normal" when you get them, or
                        > are they wrapped in a wierd way? When I get them, sometimes
                        > they're normal & sometimes they're wrapped :P
                        > This is driving me nuts!
                      • Sasafrass
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                          I've tried everything on my end to fix it.... I set Thunderbird to plain
                          text, removed my signature, & even reply without quotes. I don't think
                          that was enough, so you're probably right that it's not entirely on my end.