Message Delay(Again)

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Looks like group messages are delayed again(was working yesterday).... Wonder what's going on?
      --
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        I think I spoke too soon.... This one came back right away :P

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
          Ok, I take it back.... For some reason, I'm getting a copy of my messages without the group tags in the subject line. What's up with these delays lately?