Re: [Y-Mail] search of old yahoo mails

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      Just wondering if anyone came up with a response to this? I'm curious, too. Have been trying to find one email from two years ago, but search isn't helping. It was a post to a Yahoogroup, and I couldn't find it using the search on the group's page. Cindy

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound