Any More Improvements Due to YMail?

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
      Hi Group

      just wondering if any of the following are in the pipeline:-

      • signatures - be able to choose/tick a box per email if want to add signature and have a choice of more than one
      • attachments - ability to attach multiple files by highlighting multiple files in one click (using shift or ctrl)
      • better rules - ability to right click within an email or highlighted email and make a rule from there (including the criteria to forward)
      • CHECK MAIL - would be nice if it automatically checked external pop boxes (instead of shift + m, or pulling down check mail button)

      Anybody any thoughts or anybody from Yahoo any insight.  Or is Yahoo Mail finished?

      cheers

      Rob

    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2009
        How about that option we used to have in classic Mail to be able to forward emails as an attachment rather than just inline text?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
          Hi all together,

          wanna to switch completly to yahoo but at the moment the lag of
          automatic checking my pop3 mail boxes of my other mail providers makes
          me little sad.

          is there any chance to get this feature running, are there any plans
          when the feature will be activated?

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

          > Hi Group
          >
          > just wondering if any of the following are in the pipeline:-
          >
          > * signatures - be able to choose/tick a box per email if want to
          add signature and have a choice of more than one
          > * attachments - ability to attach multiple files by highlighting
          multiple files in one click (using shift or ctrl)
          > * better rules - ability to right click within an email or
          highlighted email and make a rule from there (including the criteria
          to forward)
          > * CHECK MAIL - would be nice if it automatically checked external
          pop boxes (instead of shift + m, or pulling down check mail button)
          > Anybody any thoughts or anybody from Yahoo any insight.  Or is
          Yahoo Mail finished?

          > cheers
          >
          > Rob

        • Rob Igo