Filter is not working properly

  • Mario Sergio M. Santos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2009
      I have a filter who moves the received message to an specific folder with the follow rules: sender and title. But the filters is nor working properly.

      Does anybody has the same issue there?

      Mario Sergio.
      http://twitter.com/mariosergio
    • guillaumeim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
        Could there be a conflict with another rule ?
        Do you auto forward your emails to another webmail ?
      • Mario Sergio M. Santos
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2009
          Nope I dont.

          Mario Sergio.