search of old yahoo mails

  • knight4success
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2009
      I am new here.....

      I did do a search and am asking with this in mind. HOw come old emails
      do not show up in search results.

      Is there a fix for this ? I need to access and search emails that are
      5years old...

      I have emailed yahoo help 5-6 times and get the same repsonse (always
      automated).

      Someone mentioned chat with yahoo help - I couldn't find this either.

      Any ideas as to what I can/should do.

      Or is this a bug (that seems to have lasted for quite some time!!!!)

      Sammy
    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
        Just wondering if anyone came up with a response to this? I'm curious, too. Have been trying to find one email from two years ago, but search isn't helping. It was a post to a Yahoogroup, and I couldn't find it using the search on the group's page. Cindy

        Obedience is a lifestyle...
        Melanie...Border Collie mix
        Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
        Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound