Re:Yahoo email virus?

  • Mark Risher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
      Re:Yahoo email virus? Hi, Mrdarrylphillips:

      If you believe someone has accessed your account, we would recommend as a first step that you change your password (there is a page with advice on choosing a strong password at http://security.yahoo.com/article.html?aid=2006102509)

      Unfortunately, viruses are a reality of the Internet. For cleaning them off of your desktop, there is some advice at http://security.yahoo.com I am not aware of specific software for the iPhone, but a quick search returns a number of possibilities: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=iphone+anti-virus

      Hope that helps,
      /m