Re: Zenbe has some good ideas ...

  • gc_grp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
      If yahoo were to offer something like Zenbe or Zoho (Zoho's interface is
      really snappy and fast!), I would be very happy. Yahoo mail really feels
      like it is lagging behind its competitors. I'm sure yahoo staff has some
      great ideas, but they need to implement them in a more expedient
      fashion. The only reason I haven't switched to another service is b/c
      the hassle I'd have to go through to move my email and such.

      Why doesn't yahoo mail have a suggestions board like groups, or maps, or
      travel? Maybe they should put one up so we can send feedback directly to
      developers.