Re: Number of Email Recipients

  • sarahksmom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bill Taggart <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

      > I have a distribution list in my Yahoo "Contacts" that currently has
      89 members. When I email the group, Yahoo only allows me to send one
      per hour telling me I have exceeded the number I can send in an hour
      when I try to send a second email. I use BCC but that doesn't matter
      for this issue as the same thing happens no matter whether I send "To"
      or "CC".

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bill Taggart <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

      > I have a distribution list in my Yahoo "Contacts" that currently has
      89 members. When I email the group, Yahoo only allows me to send one
      per hour telling me I have exceeded the number I can send in an hour
      when I try to send a second email. I use BCC but that doesn't matter
      for this issue as the same thing happens no matter whether I send "To"
      or "CC".

      Hi, I'm new to the group. I was looking for a recent post topically
      linked to my issue, this was the closest... not perfectly synched but
      related:

      I use classic mail. I wanted to send a batch message to the members of
      one of my contact groups. I was in contacts looking at that specific
      group, allowed to check group members' addresses (not even all of
      them, a very small number of people). There was a link that said send
      email to group, I clicked that and an email window opened with no
      addresses in either the to: or cc: field. I thought (it being my first
      time trying this). "maybe it's hidden." I composed the message tried
      to send it and was told there was an error because no recipient had
      been designated. So I tried it again, and it failed again. I conclude
      this feature is broken. Will it be fixed?

      Thanks

      ms