new yahoo calender with Mozilla Lightning

  • askjigar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
      I am trying to sync new yahoo calender with Mozilla Lightning. As per
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/calendar/yahoocalendar/sync/sync-05.html

      I added calender successfully but,
      1. It didn't ask for username/password.
      2. It says remote calender is momentarily not available.

      But if i access https://caldav.calendar.yahoo.com/ in browser it works
      correctly.
    • jmchaur
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2009
        did you remember to click the radio button that says 'on the network'
        or something like htat? the default is the local machine, if I
        remember correctly (I have it set up at work, where I'm not, so I don't
        remember exact wording).

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "askjigar" <jigar_shah83@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to sync new yahoo calender with Mozilla Lightning. As per
        > http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/calendar/yahoocalendar/sync/sync-
        05.html

        > I added calender successfully but,
        > 1. It didn't ask for username/password.
        > 2. It says remote calender is momentarily not available.
        >
        > But if i access https://caldav.calendar.yahoo.com/ in browser it works
        > correctly.

      • askjigar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009