"Removing Pending Addresses"

  • theleedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      Has there been any progress on the removal of pending email addresses
      from Yahoo Account Page....it seems to me that Yahoo wanted to get
      this done by the first of the year...what happened???...if someone
      knows a known simple way to delete/remove unwanted no longer existing
      pending addresses please let me know.....thank you!!!

      Steve Leeder
      the leedman@...
      john524@...