Re: [Y-Mail] Group calendar moderation...?

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
      I think the only way is to restrict access. There isn't any option to pre-approve what gets posted there.

      randall_shimizu wrote:
      I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to moderage group
      calendar posts.? I have noticed that there is these spam posts to the
      group calendar..?

          mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • randall_shimizu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009

        > I think the only way is to restrict access. There isn't any option to
        > pre-approve what gets posted there.

        You can pre-approve messages posted to the list. But I don't believe
        you can require pre-approval for calendar postings...?